World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Comes With Ragnaros Statue
As World of Warcraft is turning 15 years old this November, Blizzard announced that they are not only hosting an in-game anniversary event (with mount and pet rewards), but they are also offering a pretty fancy Anniversary Collector’s Edition. The Collector’s Edition will be available in stores from October 08th 2019.
There is no doubt. 2019 will be all about World of Warcraft, because starting from August 27, you can finally play WoW Classic. All you need is a subscription, and as the 15th anniversary Collector’s Edition is about the history of World of Warcraft, it’s also a Classic Collector’s Edition in a broader sense.
World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition
15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition of World of Warcraft costs £89.99 GBP / $99.99 USD and contains the following collectible items celebrating the history of Azeroth:
- Ragnaros Statue – Behold Ragnaros, he who is ancient when this world was young! Bow, mortals, before this 10+ inch immortalization of the Firelord himself
- Onyxia Pin – Add to your pin collection and adorn your home with the head of Onyxia, Broodmother of the Black Dragonflight
- Map of Azeroth Mouse Pad – Gaze upon the realms your character has explored these past 15 years while you prepare for the next adventure
- Fine Art Prints – Reach into Azeroth’s vivid past with eight frameable fine art prints
- Digital Content
- 30 Days of Game Time – Extend your stay in Azeroth with 30 days of game time to aid you on your next adventure
- Alabaster Mounts – Take to the skies with these majestic alabaster mounts—living stone tributes to a pair of familiar flying creatures (Alabaster Stormtalon for Alliance characters and Alabaster Thunderwing for Horde characters)