Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker Uzumaki Edition Coming to Europe
Naruto is back. With Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker Bandai Namco sets off in a new direction with the upcoming Beat-’em-Up. You’ll be able to battle as a team of 4 and compete against other teams online. Furthermore, Shinobi Striker will introduce a completely new graphic style which differs from previous installments. The game will be online only and is not expected to feature a Story Mode. However, you will be now able to create your own ninja similar to Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1 & 2. Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker will offer the following three game modes.
- The Flag Battle: Players will have to steal flags from the enemy’s territory and bring it back to their area. The team who collects the most flags while protecting their territory wins!
- The Base Battle: The goal here is to score points by keeping control of at least 2 out of 3 barrier areas. The team with the most points at the end of the match wins. Hidden Rain Village will be a perfect map for these barrier battles with several buildings to launch surprise attacks using the structure of the stage.
- The Combat Battle: Cooperate with your team members to take out as many opponent Ninjas as possible in an all-out brawl!
Shinobi Striker will release on August 31 for PS4, Xbox One and Steam. In addition to the release date Bandai Namco also announced the Uzumaki Edition for Europe.
Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker Uzumaki Edition
The Uzumaki Edition of Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker will cost €119.99 Euro / £119.99 GBP and includes in addition to the game the following items:
- Naruto Hokage and Boruto Figurines
- Season Pass
- 9 DLC packs
- Great Sages of the Mount Myouboku accessory